Bell peppers in many homes around the world are used for cooking and a rich history which originates from Central and North American region is. Growing peppers in the ground dwelling provisions are an exceptional choice. In the initial stage when the bell pepper yet well developed and it may appear green, but when it grows in the red, orange, green, etc. The state will change the texture and taste like black pepper can turn into different colors. Growing bell peppers with hot climate, more space because the plant thrives better in a warmer climate are suitable.
- Thorn Garden
- Trowel Gardening
- Knives Gardening
Bell pepper seeds -
Instructions are as follows:
1. Before the old house that its a reputable seller is recognized for quality seeds from pepper seeds to pay. About ¼ inch deep in a 2 inch pot plant seeds, two weeks before you decide to put it out. Germinate process will take place within six to eight days. The first set of the leaves begin to appear, you can start planting one seed per pot.
2. Now to prepare the ground began to plant pepper seeds. The soil that is moist, and dig out the rake position, and the application of manure and other fertilizers are finding all with stone clearance.
3. Spade and fork with lines to each other are about 24 to 36 inches apart, create seed plants. About 18 to 24 inches each seed must be separated from each other. Once the correct temperature and weather, you can start transposing seedlings out of the pot. If the climate is still very cool and then get back to you a couple more days to hold Moving may have.
4. After planting bell peppers on earth often have to be mulched soil retain moisture and keep clear of emerging need. After the first pepper to go about 2 tablespoons of fertilizer around each plant about six inches from the stem with water is the place to start. This will increase the amount of pepper crop quality. During the development process, it will need frequent water.
5. Bell peppers mature, and usually take 70-90 days to produce and will continue until the weather gets cold. They usually cut when they grow into a delicious shape. When they are young so they come out green and then it can also be cut. On the other hand mature people, yellow, orange, purple or green bell pepper are based on the type. When it is harvest time, pulling off the plant, rather than a knife or scissors to use gardening plants break.
6. After harvesting, wash well and dry goods you pepper the last three weeks or more after they clipped the chilly 45-55 degrees and relatively high humidity should be stored in want.
Tips & Warnings
* Talk to avoid the seed pot holes but the wet bell pepper seeds are put in the base of the pot and place pot in the dish water and soil to allow water to soak a couple of minutes without letting it are too wet.
* They are more difficult to mature in cool regions can easily be so bad if you reside in a cold for the time period are trying to cultivate. Linger until the soil of the plants out before the system is about 70 to 85 degrees. When the seeds are planted in pots, you use heat lamps to a more successful and promote rapid infusion can keep warm soil.
* You pot two inches larger than the stem so that plants produce better growth and more robust when it is time to transplant plants in the garden can use the can. Also, if you look great just a couple bell peppers you can add nitrogen to the crop with additional want wild green plan.
* Use organic pesticides and dust off the bell pepper plants with spider mites, aphids, Colorado potato beetle, flea beetles, hornworms, and borers as pests to eliminate.
* Bell Pepper Potato eggplants, tomatoes and other Solanaceae plants with like never applied because they are vulnerable to the same types of diseases should. Also other fruits and vegetables, because they produce ethylene gas that affects the store with bell pepper bell peppers are not.